Best-of-breed solutions for web, portals, e-commerce and mobile / Integrated target-group focus via every communication channel
Dortmund, February 7, 2013 – e-Spirit (www.e-Spirit.com) will be showing content management at its best at the 2013 CeBIT from March 5-9 (hall 6, stand G32). The company will present live demos of its FirstSpirit 5 Content Management System (CMS) as well as its use in challenging projects for the web, portals, multichannel commerce and mobile. That includes, for instance, integrating the CMS into IBM WebSphere Commerce, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and JBoss as well as solutions for integrated marketing automation e.g. with Eloqua and the integration of web apps and cloud services like the Google ecosystem. FirstSpirit is a Content Integration Platform that makes it easier for companies to standardize communications and interactions with their target groups via various channels and contact points, and helps them save time and money. An overview of the trade-fair presentation, with the twelve e-Spirit partners and all of the topics being discussed, can be found at http://cebit.e-Spirit.com.
Shareconomy: Best-of-breed solutions for the web, portals, e-commerce and mobile
Because of diversification and the increasing use of a wide range of communication channels, companies need to address their users in a consistent way. No matter which channel they happen to be using as a contact point – whether it is the internet or intranet, traditionally or via mobile end devices, in online stores, social networks or through smart TV – customers, partners and employees expect a consistent user experience. As a result, content managers need IT solutions that help them meet these requirements, but at the same time make processes more efficient and minimize costs. Because of its best-of-breed strategy FirstSpirit allows companies to seamlessly integrate any number of third-party systems and free choice regarding their preferred tools. This way they benefit from the innovative power in the industry and on the web to meet their objectives – a true “shareconomy,” the main theme of the 2013 CeBIT. That”s why one focus of e-Spirit”s trade-fair presentation is on the FirstSpirit AppCenter, a universal infrastructure for integrating any number of desktop applications and cloud services into the CMS. Showcases will demonstrate the benefits for companies, for instance by integrating online image databases, cloud-based video streaming, office, marketing automation, web analytics solutions or Google applications into the CMS, and thus directly into the editing interface.
Live demos of the new version, FirstSpirit 5
Naturally there will also be an opportunity to see the latest FirstSpirit Version 5 in action. The new major release offers content managers an editing environment that is very intentionally targeted to their needs, making it easier and more convenient than ever to create, administer and publish content. Intuitive navigation concepts, more efficient processes and simplified control elements create more cost-effective content management.
“At CeBIT, we and our partners will show what companies can make and do with their content, for instance when building and operating top-selling e-commerce sites, attractive company portals and efficient multichannel projects,” says Jörn Bodemann, CEO of e-Spirit AG. “And we will show how to fulfill these tasks more successfully and with lower time and cost investments.”
A large trade-fair presentation: Twelve partners as co-exhibitors
Twelve e-Spirit partners will be joining e-Spirit as co-exhibitors at stand G32 in hall 6:
– Acando will provide information about multichannel product marketing and about how companies can use FirstSpirit to circulate product information optimized for different target groups, so that all channels offers a convenient and service-oriented user experience.
– adesso will present its “SocialNetworking” module for direct, convenient publishing of content from FirstSpirit in social networks. Beside their focus on optimizing core business processes, the integration of dynamic components using FirstSpirit UX-Bridge with the example of Pixelboxx is another topic.
– ARITHNEA will show its expertise and modules for linking FirstSpirit with e-commerce, DMS, MAM and social media as well as its content recommendation solution, HAUPIA.
– communicode will be on site demonstrating its development TMS-Connect for simple translation management with FirstSpirit and Across, and will present solutions for PIM, shop and e-catalogue integration.
– comspace will present how the FirstSpirit AppCenter can be used to quickly and flexibly integrate existing (web) applications into FirstSpirit, and will introduce best practice projects.
– Eloqua will show its cloud-based marketing system: marketing automation for better lead management, more qualified leads and greater success in generating leads.
– The SAP experts at HLP will provide information about SAP NetWeaver portal integration for FirstSpirit and related topics such as portal optimization, content recommendation, confluence wiki, Web 2.0 and media management.
– MATERNA will present solutions for the workplace of the future, which includes integrating FirstSpirit with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013.
– Easily and professionally managing, distributing and streaming video content with the VideoManager: MovingIMAGE24 will show cloud-based video solutions as well as how to integrate them with FirstSpirit.
– Red Hat will be at the stand with its open-source enterprise portal JBoss and the integration solution for FirstSpirit. Portal editors can use this to update all of the content and applications on the JBoss portal via FirstSpirit”s convenient, user-friendly interface.
– SHE will show hosting solutions and methods for designing, implementing and migrating highly complex web projects. It will be focusing on availability, performance and security.
– USU will present the Liferay portal, its integration for FirstSpirit and will show how to cleverly link content, collaboration and business applications.
More information about all of the co-exhibitors and the e-Spirit themes at CeBIT 2013, as well as the option to schedule meetings, can be found online at http://cebit.e-Spirit.com.
Founded in 1999 in Dortmund, Germany, e-Spirit (www.e-spirit.com) has a growing presence across Europe and North America. The company”s FirstSpirit content management system gives international companies such as Speedo, Airbus, BASF, Nintendo and many others a way to integrate complex systems and portals and provide a more consistent user experience on the Web.
+49 (0)231 47777 199
Schwartz Public Relations
+49 (0) 89-211 871-34